To verify your support contracts and receive the latest download links, please fill out this form.
Remedy 9.1 is not supported in any DCO version. Only Remedy versions prior to 9.1 are supported.
What's new in DCO 8.3.2
What's new in DCO 8.3
Rack PDU internal breakers and power outlets
From 8.3 release in genome library there are rack PDUs with additional banks and outlets definition. Thanks to this extension user can now connect end power consumer in rack to selected outlet. More information can be found here
Vertical extension panels now can be configured for racks. Each rack can be equipped with two vertical extension panels at most. More information can be found here
The new attributes weight, depth, height, width, design limit are now included in the ETL export database. More information can be found here
Data Center Operation: Insight
From 8.3 release Data Center Operations Insight client is removed. For generating reports you can now use BIRT client. You can download latest BIRT client from here
Energy Cost license removed and energy cost is now under ops license
- Untitled row, HACS and CACS are now titled with smartname (meaning Row will be named row hacs will be named hacs and so on)
- Aligned Naming of ETL Configuration
- Indication when there is no ETL Configuration
- Minor improvements to ETL in Webclient
Certificate page improvements:
- Certificate page now indicates that you can not add certificates
Capacity KPI calculations are now set by default.