This view in the Alarm Configuration perspective shows user-created threshold alarms, and communication link status alarms, and that can be configured for the device groups and devices selected in the Navigation view.
You can select a device group or device in the Navigation view to display the thresholds in the Threshold Alarm Configuration view that can be configured or added to a notification policy for that selection. The number of thresholds associated with each device group or device is shown next to the threshold type or threshold, in parentheses.
You can use the Search fields to filter the list based on text you enter in the Navigation or Threshold Alarm Configuration views; only items that contain the text you type are listed.
When the results of a search are displayed, the background of the search field is shaded. When you clear the search field, the background shading is removed and all items are displayed.
Note: You can hold the Ctrl key down to select multiple items.
You can use the right-click options and the button icons at the top of the view to do the following:
- Edit the thresholds for the device group or device selected (Edit Thresholds option).
- Remove one or more thresholds from the list (Delete Thresholds option).
- Create a new notification policy and add one or more thresholds for the selected device group or device (Add Thresholds to New Notification Policy option).
- Add one or more thresholds for the selected device group or device to an existing notification policy (Add Thresholds to Notification Policy option).
- Remove one or more thresholds from a notification policy for the selected device group or device (Remove Thresholds from Notification Policy option).
- Show the notification policy to which a threshold is assigned (Show Notification Policy option).
- Locate a device in the navigation tree from the thresholds list (Find Device in Navigation Tree option).
- Access the "Configure Columns" display to select the attribute columns that appear in the list (Configure Columns icon.
- Enable filters that hide various threshold types and attributes. (Filter Thresholds icon.
- Export a copy of the list as a *.CSV (the default selection) or *.txt file.