Surveillance is a license key-based upgrade designed for use with the Data Center Expert server. This feature enhances your ability to use the Camera Pods and CCTV Adapter Pods associated with monitored NetBotz Appliances for surveillance purposes.
The help for this feature assumes a Surveillance license is registered with the Data Center Expert server, and the license has been enabled for each camera.
Users must be assigned Device Group Monitoring View Access or higher to view NetBotz Appliance camera images and clips in active and historical alarms.
Users must be assigned Device Group Surveillance View Access or higher to view and export surveillance clips.
With the Surveillance feature and cameras licensed, you can do the following:
- View live feeds in the Thumbnails view for all cameras associated with the NetBotz Appliances in a group selected in the Device Groups view.
- View live feeds in a Camera view for a camera selected in the Thumbnails view.
- Retrieve, view, and export recorded clips.
- Configure the capturing and recording of clips.
- Stream audio to and from properly configured cameras.