The Reports perspective provides access to predefined snapshot reports, and sensor history reports you create, about the devices monitored by the server.
The Reports perspective allows you to generate, view, and export reports in HTML, CSV (comma-delimited), or PDF format, for the device groups selected.
- Available Reports: lists the snapshot reports, sensor history reports, and saved sensor reports available for the devices the Data Center Expert server monitors, and allows you to generate those reports for selected device groups and devices.
- Sensor History Reports: allows you to generate and customize sensor history reports for the devices the Data Center Expert server monitors. Sensor history reports can be saved in the Saved Sensor Reports section, and exported in graph-format, or viewed and exported in table-format or summary-format.
- Snapshot Reports: allows you to generate a report, containing data for the particular time at which the report is generated, for the devices the Data Center Expert server monitors. Snapshot reports can be viewed in graph-format only, and exported to HTML, CSV (comma-delimited), or PDF.
- Saved Sensor Reports: allows you to view, edit, rename, delete, and export sensor history reports you have saved.
- Report Views: display snapshot reports, and sensor history reports, generated for the device groups selected, and allows you to export those reports. See Snapshot Reports and Sensor History Reports for more information.
Please sign in to leave a comment.