Apply the Data Center Expert node license keys that identify how many devices the server can monitor, and application license keys for the MODBUS TCP Output Module and the Surveillance feature.
More information about DCE licenses is available on the DCE product page.
Number of supported nodes
- AP9465 - DCE Basic server, supports up to 525 nodes
- AP9470 - DCE Standard server, supports up to 2025 nodes
- AP9475 - DCE Enterprise server, supports up to 4025 nodes
For details about sizing your DCE server or VM, see the DCE sizing guide.
Apply license keys
- Log in to the Data Center Expert desktop client.
- Go to System > Server Administration Settings > License Keys.
- Click Add License Key...
- Enter a license key and click OK.
License keys are listed by License Type, the number of devices each license allows the server to monitor (Node Count), and how many of those devices are being monitored (Used Node Count).
You can select a license key and click License Key Details to view information and copy it into a document:
License Type: Identifies the selected license by type.
Node Count: The number of devices the license enables the
server to monitor.
Used Node Count: The number of monitored devices using the
Installed On: The date the license was installed on the server.
Expires On: The date the license will expire, if any.
Expired: Whether or not the license has expired.
License Key: The unique key associated with the license.