You can download a copy of the APC updates catalog (for SNMP devices and NetBotz Appliances) to your client, and then import that catalog to the server when that server does not have internet access to the APC updates server.
This procedure assumes your client has internet access to the APC updates server. If not, you will need to download the updates catalog to a machine that does have access, and transfer the file to your client.
Note: Be sure your firewall settings allow you to download the catalog.
- Go to the DCE device firmware catalog file here, and click Download Now.
- Once the updates catalog is downloaded, select Apply Firmware Updates in the Updates menu in the client.
- In the "Select Device Updates" display, click Import.
- In the "Open" display, browse to the downloaded APC updates catalog, and click Open.
- Go to step 4 of Performing a firmware update to update devices using the imported APC updates catalog.
Any idea where the DCE device firmware catalog file is now? The link above is not a valid link any longer.
Hi Michael Ryan,
The link in the article was invalid and has been updated. Thanks for pointing it out!
Please sign in to leave a comment.