Edit a Template actionAllows you to rename, delete, or edit the settings for an existing template that can be used to configure the monitored APC SNMP devices.
- Select Edit a Template, and click Next.
- Use the "Select Configuration Source" display to select a listed template and do the following, as needed:
- Click Rename, to change its name.
- Click Delete, to delete it from the list.
- Click Next, to use the "Configure Device Settings" display to select, and edit, as needed, the settings you want to store in the template.
When you click Next in the "Configure Device Settings" display, the "Save Configuration Template" display allows you to save the edited settings as the selected template, or to save the settings as a new template.