Use a previously saved template to configure monitored APC SNMP devices.
- Select Configure Devices from a Template, and click Next.
- Use the "Select Configuration Source" display to select the template you want to use as the configuration source, and click Next.
- Use the "Select Destination Devices" display to select the APC SNMP devices you want to configure using the selected template, and click Next.
- Use the "Configure Device Settings" display to select, and edit, as needed, the source template settings to be used to configure the same settings at the APC SNMP devices selected in the "Select Destination Devices" display, and click Finish to initiate the configuration activity.
- Review the process of the configuration activity in the Configuration Status view.
Please sign in to leave a comment.