DCO server: Memory issue
Some users running DCO 8.0-8.0.3 may experience an out of memory issue on the DCO server. Reboot the server if needed.
The engineering team is investigating and working on providing a fix as soon as possible.
Energy Efficiency: No popup warning for insufficient energy system configuration
Energy systems need a minimum required configuration.
When configuring a new system, if it doesn’t include the minimum required elements, a popup message should warn you of this issue, which will prevent calculations from running. This popup will not appear.
If you don't see any values after configuring an energy system, verify that your configuration fulfils these requirements:
- Energy Efficiency properties set on the switchgear and PDU
- A PDU connected to the switchgear
- A script configured on the PDU
- IT load properties set to include measured calculation source
- Derate Capacity must be >0
Vizor: Issues in iOS 10.1.1
Data Center Operation: VIZOR doesn't work in iOS 10.1.1.