This report format provides data for up to 4000 sensors, in the form of a table that identifies all the device sensors included in the report, and summarizes the values measured by those sensors during the time-frame specified for the report.
You create a summary-format Sensor History Report by selecting the Summary report format in the "Report Criteria" display.
You can access a summary-format report view of a previously generated report:
- Select the Edit Report Criteria icon in the report view, and the Summary report format.
- Select the Edit Report Criteria right-click option in Saved Reports in the Reports perspective, and the Summary report format.
You can click the Summary Data icon or select the Open Summary Data option in a graph-format Sensor History Report to view data as a summary. See "Sensor Summary Data" display.
A summary-format report shares all of the same features as a table-format report, with the following exceptions:
- A table-format report provides entries for each value change at those sensors during the reports time-frame; a summary-format report provides a single entry for each selected sensor that summaries the values at those sensors during the reports time-frame.
- Unlike a table-format report, a summary-format report does not include a Status column.
A summary-format report includes information about the Last Known Value, which has a different meaning than the Value reported by a table-format report.
- Only a summary report includes the following information:
Column Description Minimum Value The lowest value recorded during the time-frame of the report. Maximum Value The highest value recorded during the time-frame of the report. Average Value The average of the values recorded during the time-frame of the report. Last Known Value The most recent value recorded before the end of the time-frame of the report. Delta Value The difference between the minimum and maximum values recorded during the time-frame of the report. Total for Delta Value The total of the delta values for the sensors in the report, included when Show Total for Delta Value is selected in the "Edit Report Options" display.
The Show Total for Delta Value option is available only when all sensors in the report are the same type.
The total number of data points covered in the report are identified at the top of each summary. You can use the search feature, columns, and button icons, to do the following:
- Type text in the Search field to locate a specific device or sensor in the report, or to narrow the list to a particular set of device sensor entries.
- Click a column title to sort the list in ascending or descending order based on that column's information.
- Edit the date range, report format, or sensors for a selected report using the "Report Criteria" display (Edit Report Criteria icon).
- Edit the report name or export properties using the "Name and Schedule Data Export" display (Edit Report Criteria option or icon).
- Name a report and save it in the Saved Reports section of the Available Reports view (Save icon).
- Select the columns, and the order in which they appear in the table; choose whether or not to highlight alarming sensors in the table; and choose whether or not to include the total for the delta value in the report (Edit Report Options icon).
- Save sensor table data as a *.csv (the default selection) or *.txt file (Save Report Data and chevron icons).
You must use the chevron icon to select the *.txt format.
- Browse through a multiple-page report (Go to arrow icons, and a box that identifies the page number).
Please sign in to leave a comment.