NetBotz Appliance Camera Settings optionUse this right-click menu option in the Thumbnails view to access the "Camera Settings" display associated with Camera Settings, a NetBotz Appliance Configuration option in the Device menu, and with Camera Settings, a right-click NetBotz Appliance Configuration menu option in the Device Groups view.
The NetBotz Appliance Camera Settings option has two displays:
- "Select Camera" display: accessed by the NetBotz Appliance Camera Settings option when multiple cameras are selected in the Thumbnails view, this display is used to choose which camera you want to configure.
- "Camera Settings" display: accessed either from the Configure Selected Camera button, when multiple cameras have been selected, or directly, when a single camera is selected in the Thumbnails view. This display has three configuration options, two of which affect how cameras operate during surveillance activities:
- Alarm Capture Data: settings that affect the capture of images for alarms only.
- Image Settings: settings that affect the image quality, and other settings, used for alarm and surveillance activities.
- Masking: specify user-specified masks used to ignore motion in areas of an image, and to prevent regions of the image from being seen, during alarm and surveillance activities.
The camera settings, which are set at the NetBotz Appliance associated with a selected camera, are independent from the surveillance feature: Camera Settings, the NetBotz Appliance Configuration option in the Device menu and Device Groups view, is available with or without a surveillance license. For more information about these settings, see Camera Settings option under NetBotz Appliance Configuration (Device menu).
Please sign in to leave a comment.