Managing alert profilesUse the "Alert Profiles" wizard to add, modify, or delete one profile at a time.
Select "Alert Profiles" in the Alert Settings option in the NetBotz Appliance Configuration option in the Device menu.
In the "Select Parent Device" display, highlight the parent device (the individual NetBotz Appliance) associated with the profile you want to configure, and click Next.
Only one parent device can be selected: each NetBotz Appliance is the parent device for the sensor, camera, and other serial devices, as well as the SNMP devices it monitors.
In the "Select Alert Profile" display, do one of the following.
- Select the existing profile, and click Next, to modify that profile's settings.
- Click Add Profile, and then click Next, to configure a new profile.
- Select a profile, and click Remove Profile.
If you delete a profile that is associated with an alert threshold, the alert threshold will then use the default profile.
In the "Configure Alert Profile" display, do any of the following, and click Finish.
- Edit the profile's name.
- Edit the Suppress Alert Notifications until settings.
- Use the Remove Sequence button to delete any sequences you no longer want a profile to use.
- Use the Add and Edit Sequence buttons to access the "Edit Alert Profile Sequence" display to configure the sequences you want the profile to use.
Please sign in to leave a comment.