Managing alert profilesUse the "Alert Profiles" wizard to add, modify, or delete one profile at a time.
Only one parent device can be selected: each NetBotz Appliance is the parent device for the sensor, camera, and other serial devices, as well as the SNMP devices it monitors.
- Select the existing profile, and click Next, to modify that profile's settings.
- Click Add Profile, and then click Next, to configure a new profile.
- Select a profile, and click Remove Profile.
If you delete a profile that is associated with an alert threshold, the alert threshold will then use the default profile.
- Edit the profile's name.
- Edit the Suppress Alert Notifications until settings.
- Use the Remove Sequence button to delete any sequences you no longer want a profile to use.
- Use the Add and Edit Sequence buttons to access the "Edit Alert Profile Sequence" display to configure the sequences you want the profile to use.