The graph provides a visual representation of the values reported by the device sensors included in the period of time selected.
- Every device sensor is represented by its own color, as identified in the device sensor list.
- The time frame is identified below the title, and labeled along the bottom of the graph.
- For a Sensor History Report, a single sensor's value range is labeled along the left-side of the graph.
- For Custom Sensor History Reports, which can cover multiple types of sensors, one sensor value range is labeled along the left-side of the graph, while any additional value ranges for the report's sensors are labeled to the right of the graph.
- A linear trend line is plotted on graph-format reports for twice the time period as the data, on numeric sensors only, when all numeric sensors included in the graph use the same unit of measure
Please sign in to leave a comment.