The graph provides a visual representation of the values reported by the device sensors included in the period of time selected.
- Every device sensor is represented by its own color, as identified in the device sensor list.
- The time frame is identified below the title, and labeled along the bottom of the graph.
- For a Sensor History Report, a single sensor's value range is labeled along the left-side of the graph.
- For Custom Sensor History Reports, which can cover multiple types of sensors, one sensor value range is labeled along the left-side of the graph, while any additional value ranges for the report's sensors are labeled to the right of the graph.
- A linear trend line is plotted on graph-format reports for twice the time period as the data, on numeric sensors only, when all numeric sensors included in the graph use the same unit of measure