Use a monitored APC SNMP device's settings to configure and apply those same settings at other monitored APC SNMP devices.
You can use this action to configure the settings for a single APC SNMP device, by selecting it as both the source and destination device, and editing the settings you want to change at that device.
- Select Configure Devices and click Next.
- Use the "Select Configuration Source" display to select the APC SNMP device you want to use as the configuration source, and click Next.
- Use the "Select Destination Devices" display to select the APC SNMP devices you want to configure using settings from the selected source APC SNMP device, and click Next.
- Use the "Configure Device Settings" display to select, and edit, as needed, the source APC SNMP device settings to be used to configure the same settings at the APC SNMP devices selected in the "Select Destination Devices" display, and click Finish to initiate the configuration activity.
- Review the process of the configuration activity in the Configuration Status view.