Define the specific periods of time, for each day of the week, during which rack access will be enabled or disabled for the card selected, and the device group, NetBotz Appliance, Rack Access Pod 170 device, or door selected, in the "Rack Access Settings" display.
The table provides cells for 15-minute increments, and columns for every day of the week. You can do all of the following to schedule when rack access is enabled:
- Click a column title to enable or disable all of that day's cells.
- Drag your mouse from one cell to another cell in a column, to enable or disable a set of cells.
- Drag your mouse from a cell in one column to a cell in another column, to enable or disable an identical set of cells for each of the selected days.
- Enable or disable all cells (Enable All or Disable All button icons).
- Double-click or right-click a disabled cell to schedule access for the day selected (New Schedule option).
- Double-click or right-click an enabled cell to modify scheduled access for the day selected (Edit Schedule option).
- Right-click an enabled cell to disable scheduled access for the day selected (Remove Schedule option).
Please sign in to leave a comment.