View settings and data that will not migrate from InfraStruxure Manager v4.7 to the DCE server.
You click each tab to view the settings and data, and the reason the settings and data will not migrate from InfraStruxure Manager to the Data Center Expert server. You can click Back to modify your selections, if necessary, or select I understand to continue.
Items that will not migrate from InfraStruxure Manager to the Data Center Expert server include:
- NetBotz Appliances.
- Devices that have lost communication with the InfraStruxure Manager.
- InfraStruxure Protocol devices that do not have SNMP community names in the InfraStruxure Manager Device Access list. These devices must be manually added to the list of devices the Data Center Expert server monitors.
- Disable Notifications for Maintenance settings. Devices with notifications disabled for maintenance will be migrated to the Data Center Expert server with notifications enabled.
- Historic data from devices monitored by both InfraStruxure Manager and the Data Center Expert server, or from devices no longer monitored by InfraStruxure Manager. For example, the data log from a sensor that is unplugged will not be migrated.
- APC Remote Monitoring Service credentials. Existing (RMS) customers must manually enter their RMS credentials in the Data Center Expert client when migration is complete in order to update RMS with the devices now monitored by the Data Center Expert server.
Devices monitored by the InfraStruxure Manager and RMS that were not migrated must first be added to the list of devices the Data Center Expert server monitors using the Data Center Expert Device Discovery wizard.
Please sign in to leave a comment.