Schneider Electric's EcoStruxure IT Gateway, EcoStruxure IT Expert, EcoStruxure Asset Advisor, and EcoStruxure mobile app is data-driven cloud based software for your critical infrastructure equipment.
Live sensor data and smart alarming is delivered directly to your smartphone. If a network outage prevents a device from reporting an alarm, EcoStruxure IT still triggers an alarm based on losing monitoring feedback. Optional remote troubleshooting with EcoStruxure Assset Advisor is provided by experts monitoring your connected assets 24x7.
Update Data Center Expert to the latest version to get the most up-to-date EcoStruxure IT features. EcoStruxure Asset Advisor is available in these countries.
For more information, see Get started on ecostruxureit.com.
Registering DCE in EcoStruxure IT
- In Data Center Expert v7.4.3 and higher, select the Registration… option in the EcoStruxure IT menu.
- Click Yes in the message to enable.
- Click Register. On the app.ecostruxureit.com/manage/register page, enter your organization name. Select the street address where your DCE server is located.
- Enter a DCE user to add as a contact for registration with EcoStruxure IT.
- Enter a mobile phone number including the country code. This number will be used for authentication. A one-time pass code will be sent to that phone number.
- Enter the pass code to complete your registration.
- Download the mobile app for Android or iOS.
Connecting more than one DCE server, more than one Gateway, or a combination of both to EcoStruxure IT
To register additional DCE and Gateway servers, log in to your account on app.ecostruxureit.com/manage and enter the registration code each DCE or Gateway server on the Administration > Gateways page.
Do not create an account for each DCE or Gateway server.
Using DCE and EcoStruxure IT Gateway in parallel
You can also use DCE and EcoStruxure IT Gateway in parallel.
Installing the EcoStruxure IT app
The EcoStruxure IT app is available free in the App Store for iOS8 and higher and in the Google Play Store for Android 5 and higher. After you install the app, log in with the phone number you registered with and you’ll receive a text message with a one-time passcode.
Managing your organization on EcoStruxureIT.com
You can invite other users to join your organization on EcoStruxure IT as part of the initial setup process or any time later, granting them roles as administrators or users.
- Go to app.ecostruxureit.com/manage and go to Adninistration > Users.
- Select to invite users, define user role, and enter user details.
Users will get a welcome e-mail with login information for the app. They can also log in to app.ecostruxureit.com/manage to change their own user information.
Administrators can also:
- Log in to app.ecostruxureit.com/manage to perform user management tasks, such as adding or removing users, or changing the priority list for contacts.
- Log in to the Gateway and perform additional configuration, such as configuring alarm thresholds, and configuring device polling interval.
Setting up call priority
The priority list is used when a Schneider Electric service bureau agent needs to get in touch with the person on duty who is responsible for your critical infrastructure equipment. Subscribe to Asset Advisor to use this feature.
- Log into the EcoStruxure IT mobile app.
- Drag and drop users to set up or edit the order in which the users should be contacted in case of an incident.
Make sure you keep the list of users updated in IT Expert and the call priority updated in the mobile app at all times so the correct people are involved in critical incidents, especially if responsibilities change.