You can import change records from ServiceNow into Data Center Operation (DCO). ServiceNow change management controls changes to the IT environment. The integration of change management data from ServiceNow into DCO simplifies management of the complex data and reduces data manipulation, providing a single source of information.
The ServiceNow Change Management integration is a customized integration that is offered as a service. Please contact your local sales representative for further details.
How it works
Change tickets are created in ServiceNow. The data is synchronized with DCO. In DCO, the ServiceNow change tickets can be associated with work orders created in order to synchronize status.
ServiceNow integration features:
Allows integration between ServiceNow change requests and DCO
Seamlessly connect approved ServiceNow change tickets with DCO work orders
- Automatically track in real time DCO work order status in the ServiceNow change ticket
- External system integration with built in revision control, support for secure communication and advanced logging capabilities
ServiceNow integration benefits:
- Streamline work ow process
- Improve documentation accuracy
- Reduce time to install, move, add, change assets
- Seamless implementation, with no required updates
- Track and improve SLA’s
- Streamline data center requests
- Increase overall visibility of the data center
- Allows for customization
- DCO version 7.5 or above
- ServiceNow version Eureka or above
- ServiceNow user access to web services for integration
- Open port and communication between DCO and ServiceNow (ServiceNow port number depends on the customer installation)
This information is to be provided by the customer.
|ServiceNow_username||ServiceNow user name with webservices access|
|ServiceNow_password||ServiceNow user password|
Url or IP address of your ServiceNow instance. Typically: http://myserver.service-now.com/
Depending on the integration there will be additional parameters to the above.