- Open the work order for which you want to configure e-mail notification.
- Click the Administrative Settings icon and select E-mail notification.
- In the E-mail notification dialog box, select the users to notify.
If the user does not appear in the list:
- Verify that the user's e-mail address has been added to the user information.
- If you had the Work Order Editor open while performing changes to the user information, close and reopen the Work Order Editor.
An e-mail is sent to the selected e-mail addresses, notifying the relevant individuals of the work order completion.
When a work order is assigned to a user in the system, an e-mail will automatically be sent to him. If it is reassigned, both the previous and new assignee will receive an e-mail.
For this feature to be available, e-mail settings must have been set up but no further configuration is needed.