How to build a work flow in the Work Order Work Flow editor
- Click the Open Workflow View icon in the header of the Work Order.
- Tasks are run in parallel by default. Select a task, and drag and drop a connection from one to task to another to create a sequential flow.
Note: Tasks in a sequential flow can not be completed until all previous tasks have been completed.
- Add a placeholder for a predefined process, if desired.
- Select icons on the work flow editor to add start and end nodes, if desired.
- Save and Close the Work Order.
The system automatically creates the work order.
To exit the work order recording mode and execute planned changes, click Cancel in the Work Order.
When you execute a planned change, any associated work orders are automatically updated. When you set a work order to completed, the associated planned change is executed.
Any work order at or past the date requested for completion is highlighted in red text.
To disable the automatic work order recording when adding, moving, or deleting equipment in the layout, close the Work Order.