Configure user credentials to allow Data Center Operation: Cooling Optimize to communicate with Vigilent and receive cooling and temperature data.
- Go to System Setup > External System Configuration.
- Click Add and select Data Center Operation: Cooling Optimize as system type.
- Type the server identification, such as name, IP, port, and add the API Token.
The API Token is used to ensure secure communication with the Cooling Optimize server. The API Token can be created in the Cooling Optimize CX tool by a user with administrator rights.
Info: If you are unable to launch Cooling Optimize verify that a dco user exists on the Cooling Optimize server.
- Click Test to verify the connection.
- Verify the polling interval.
Proxy should only be selected if the Cooling Optimize Server is on another network and the user must use the Data Center Operation server as proxy since there is no direct access to the Cooling Optimize server.
- Associate the devices found in Planning > Device Association > Cooling Optimize to the servers and CRAC units representing them in the floor layout.
Verify that the data has been associated to servers and CRAC units
If you are unable to launch Cooling Optimize verify that a DCO user exists on the Cooling Optimize server.